Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day Four

Today is day four of Lupron injections, day 22 of my cycle.  So far, it's weird shooting myself in the belly every morning, but it's not awful.  The needle to administer the Lupron is small, and the amount I'm injecting is pretty tiny. 

I've found that the area to the left of my belly button is far more sensitive than the area to the right of my belly button.

No side effects to speak of just yet.  I'm tired, but that could be because yesterday I was up at 6 AM, out the door at 8 AM, and not home until 9:30 PM.  A smart girl would have gone to bed when she got home, but I had to stay up to watch The Bachelor.  6 AM came early this morning, but I'm hoping for an early night tonight to recover.

Jared was out of town for days 1 and 2 of the Lupron injections, but now that he's home, he is being wonderfully sweet and supportive.  It's not that I expected otherwise, but the boy does love his sleep - I never thought he would be up with me at 6 AM.  Well, he has been.  He watched me do the injection yesterday and today, and he has been particularly attentive - which is so, so appreciated right now.  This morning, before I got in the shower, he gave me a big hug and told me how proud he is of me. So sweet.

So now I'm just waiting for my period to begin.  Hopefully before this weekend, so we can get started on the Bravelle and Menopur early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment