Friday, February 10, 2012

11 is for losers. I'm feeling 13!

Cycle Day 12.  Day 8 of stimulants.  One more time - ultrasound and bloodwork.

Same ultrasound tech, but this time she's finished The Hunger Games, so she wants more book recommendations from me.  I told her to read Divergent.  She was not willing to give me as much information this morning - just told me that my follicles looked "juicy."  I'll take it.

The nurse called a few hours later to let me know my test results.  Estrogen, which started out Monday at 50.6, and rose to 229 on Wednesday, is now sitting pretty at 622!  Talk about an increase!  I'm really thrilled about that.

My lovely 11 embryos have taken on a couple of pals, to bring my grand total for today to 13 - still just five on the right, and eight on the left.  Yet another ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment