Monday, February 6, 2012

Day Four of Stimulants

So, I've been injecting 300 IU (4 vials) of Bravelle and 75 IU (1 vial) of Menopur every evening, in addition to 10 units of Lupron every morning.

This morning, we headed over to the doctor's office so that they could run labs on my blood - see how my hormone levels are progressing.  The nurse called this afternoon, and said, "Everything's fine - your estrogen level is 50.6"  But, she also told me to increase my dosage of Bravelle.  After tonight, I start injecting 225 IU (3 vials) of Bravelle in the morning and in the evening - in addition to the Lupron and the Menopur.

So, I'm nervous that I'm not responding well.  Google, usually my BFF, has done me wrong in this case.  All I read are terrifying stories of low estrogen levels and cancelled cycles.  It's early in the cycle, and the chances that they can boost my estrogen (and therefore my follicles) are good.  But it still makes me nervous.  I really need to calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment